Write for Mirovisual
- Are you a photographer with a tip to share?
- Are you interested in improving the skills of a small core community of other photographers?
- Would you like to share with us a review of any piece of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here at Mirovisual.
What are we looking for?
- We love tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tutorials, tips, and “how-tos” on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 400 words long
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
Two Ways to Submit a Tip
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.